Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
1. the personal data collected will be processed, pursuant to Article 4 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree, by automated filing in the computer system of Enrico Fedrigoli, for purposes related to the activities of the website www.enricofedrigoli.it and the services offered as well for commercial, promotional, and marketing purposes related to the services offered. Furthermore the data will be collected and processed:
to provide assistance with the use of the services and, in general, for the management of the services of the site www.enricofedrigoli.it;
to send communications relating to the use of the services to which you are registered;
to send commercial communications relating to new initiatives by Enrico Fedrigoli;
to process studies and statistical and market research only after data analysis on an aggregate and never individual basis;
to carry out interactive commercial communications.
2. The subsequent revocation of consent to the treatment referred to in the previous paragraph (1) will result in the cancellation of the request for registration to the services or the cancellation of the registration to the services of the site www.enricofedrigoli.it.
3. The provision of personal data is mandatory to take advantage of the various services provided by the site www.enricofedrigoli.it. Registration is free but is subject to obtaining the data and accepting the general terms and conditions. Enrico Fedrigoli reserves the right to unsubscribe and to discontinue the provision of services in the event that the data obtained prove to be untrue.
4. The personal data that will be provided will be communicated exclusively to:
affiliated or controlled companies belonging to our group;
public or private bodies for the fulfillment of obligations under the law. 5. The art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 gives you some rights in relation to the processing of your personal data including:
the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him;
the right to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data as well as their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or their blocking if treated in violation of the law;
the right to oppose the processing, while complying with the aforementioned purposes, only for legitimate reasons;
the right to object to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
5. The person in charge of data processing pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 is Enrico Fedrigoli. For any communication you can write via e-mail to email@example.com.
Information on Cookies prepared in accordance with the Prov. of the Guarantor 08.05.2014
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Technical cookies are installed directly by the owner or site operator used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the user to provide this service “(see Article 122 paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code).
Technical cookies are distinguished in navigation or session cookies (they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website), cookie analytics (they are not technical cookies but are assimilated to them when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form , on the number of users and how they visit the site itself) and functionality cookies (allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria, such as the language, in order to improve the service rendered to the same) .
For the installation and use of technical cookies, the prior consent of the interested party is not required, but it remains the responsibility of the owner or the site operator to inform the user about the use of these cookies, pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code.
Profiling cookies are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net. The consent of the interested party is required for the use of profiling cookies. Article. 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code, referred to in art. 4 of the provision 229/2014 of the Privacy Guarantor, in fact, provides that “the storage of information in the terminal device of a contractor or a user or access to information already filed is permitted only on condition that the contractor or the user has given his consent after being informed with the simplified procedures referred to in article 13, paragraph 3 “.
Taking into account the different subject that installs cookies on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site that the user is visiting, or a different site that installs cookies through the first, is distinguished between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies help us:
• Make the site work as you expect
• Remember the navigation settings during a visit
• Offer services and additional content (thanks to advertising)
• Improve site speed and security
• Allowing to share pages through social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve the site for you
• Make the service better.
• Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Share with other identifiable personal information
• You can learn more about the cookies we use below.
• Remember your research
These cookies can not be disabled unless you stop using the website.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This site uses third-party cookies to improve the user experience. Third-party services that can install cookies on your devices are:
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
These sites use third-party cookies (Google Analytics) for statistical purposes. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Cookies from Social Network
Other third-party cookies
HOW DO YOU REMOVE OR REMOVE COOKIES?
Each web browser allows you to limit and delete cookies. For more information on cookie management, see the relevant link below.